- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
From car and planes to trains and rail
12. april 2021 @ 15:30 - 16:30
Webinar arranged by Danish SF and European Greens.
Transport is a big part of the climate solution. But how do we change the transport system into being less polluting and climate disruptive?
How do we improve the rail service between Scandinavia and Central Europe?
How to replace passenger flights with rail travels?
How to move freight from lorry to rail?
Those are some of the questions we will ask:
• Anne Valentina Berthelsen, SF, Denmark, MP, member of The Transport Committee
• Jakop Dalunde, Miljoepartiet, Sweden, MEP, and former Member of the Swedish Parliament
• Anna Deparnay-Grünenberg, Die Grünen, Germany, MEP, Stuttgart and former local politician
Jakop Dalunde, MEP:
Levelling the playing field between rail and aviation.
Swedish government initiatives for boosting rail transport in and from Sweden
Anne Valentina, MP:
Danish initiatives for better rail connections:
The two TEN-T lines: The Jutland (Padborg) connection and the Femern-to-be line
Night-trains Sweden-Denmark-Germany-Central Europe
Anna Deparnay-Grünenberg, MEP:
Initiatives for better rail connections in TRAN
Moderator: Rikke Lauritsen, SF’s Green Mobility Committee.
Link to ZOOM:
- 12. april 2021
15:30 - 16:30